TB looking for a name

This is a sort of potential wild goose chase.  I saw an Iris flower at the
local (Albuquerque) Iris Show in early May that fit the bill for something
I've been looking for for some time; however, it was brought in with no
name.  Somebody brought it in, but I couldn't find the person, and I don't
know if that person knows the name either.  Anyway, it was a very dark near
black, but distinctly blue.  It was not red purple, true purple, but
decidedly leaning toward a true blue.  The flower was not huge but of a
decent TB size.  It was somewhat ruffled with the falls balancing the
standards well and not flaring out to the side, but rather hanging down
(the way I like them).  The beards were distinctly blue and really added to
the "blueness" of the flower.  Any ideas?

Every time I buy a "black" Iris that is supposed to be leaning toward true
blue, it is decidedly purple or even reddish (I swear some people are color
blind - or is it me who's perception is off?).   One that is constantly
recommended is 'Superstition', and that really isn't very blue.

Anyway.  Any ideas would be a welcome place for me to start checking.  One
person at the show suggested 'Kansas City', but it definitely isn't that.