Re: TB Firenze Frolic/High Life

I don't know FIRENZE FROLIC at all, but I grow HIGH LIFE, have for many years.
I really like the flower and would not want to lose it, but for me, at least,
it is very, very slow to increase, also doesn't send up very tall stalks,
about the lower limit for a TB.  Lovely, rich, dark burgundy to red
background, with cream plicata marking.

Arnold & Carol Koekkoek
38 7th Street, NE
Sioux Center, IA 51250