Re: TB looking for a name

In a message dated 6/5/2004 7:10:29 PM Central Standard Time,
DFerguson@cabq.gov writes:

> Maybe it was just the fact that it
> was relegated to no-man's land with no name?

It's a good chance they were just so wrapped up in what they were doing that
they didn't really pay much attention to it.

Dave, I'm sorry, If I'd read your full post before I  posted the picture of
Blackout, I would have known it's not what you're looking for.  Here is Pledge
Allegiance.  It's looking purple in this picture but bloomed more blue in my
garden.

Is this closer to what you're looking for?

Paul Black put out one called "Navy Waves" that bloomed a beautiful Navy blue
in my garden several years ago. It had a texture like velvet.  Can't remember
the color of the beard but I'm thinking blue.  I don't really like yellow or
gold beards on blue and tend to remember when they have those colors.  Witched
Sabboth has a bumble bee yellow beard that I find fascinating, but most don't
please me as those do.

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: