Re: TB looking for a name

Thanks for the suggestions all.

I can't locate a photo of 'Davy Jones'.

'Black Out' is close to what I'm thinking of, if the photo in the archives
is accurate.  But other photos I found (even Leota's touched up version)
are all more purple.  The one I saw at the show didn't even make you think
of the color purple when you saw it.

I think I'm confusing people when I say true blue, and then through in the
words dark and black.  I'm talking about a nearly true blue hue, with very
little red, but a very dark shade of it so that it appears nearly black.

Other suggestions are much lighter than I had in mind, but some of them
look to be very nice.