OT: Wow, there are a LOT of seeds in a poppy seed capsule!

Hi all,

Well, I'm walking back home after leaving two cats
off at the vet's (they had 2 dire emergencies come
in so will have to see our kitties later -- one is
a kitty near death but they think they got her to
the vet's in time).  See all these seed pods,
(need glasses) think iris?  No, it's poppy seed pods.

And how neat!  They're round, with a petal/flower
on top of the dried pod, and what great design, there
are "windows" under the petal shape, for the tiny
bitzy little poppy seeds to cascade out of!  Far out!

So I stopped off at the cafe on the way home, got
some coffee and thought I'd tell you all this
cool thing!

On to walk the rest of the way home!