Re: TB: Torchlight Parade, and others

Look for "Bright Hour", which at first glance is a dead ringer for "Wabash".
However, closer comparison shows the shoulders and into the falls of BH to be
redder as compared to the blue tone of W.  Also BH has little reddish purple
marks at the top of the style arms, whereas W does not.  I have those two
planted side by side on purpose so that I could discover the difference, and
completing a triangle is "Amigo", which has blue where Wabash has white.  They
make a great trio.

Arnold & Carol Koekkoek
38 7th Street, NE
Sioux Center, IA 51250