Re: HYB: umbrata (was Romantic Evening)

Thanks Neil for taking on a difficult topic.

I have puzzled a lot over Mastery, and though I assumed
there were two patterns overlayed here such as Joyce Terry
and Umbrata, I hadn't thought about the I-sub-s (maybe 4
doses??)causing the band to be a different color, but that
does seem like a viable explanation.

The wider band widths on Mastery and Enchanter lead to
further questions.  Do you think that this could be a
dosage factor with the umbrata overlay?

I just recently saw Indulgence, one of Blyth's future
introductions.  It is like Mastery with the addition of a
wire edging of color that matches color of the fall umbrata
overlay.  I am checking with Barry to get his permission to
post a photo of this.  It is really striking.

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

where the rebloomers that skipped spring bloom are trying
to appease me with a stalk here and there

Good People. Great Causes. Get Connected on Care2 Connect: