Re: OT-BIO Christine & Mel

Char, I had never heard of burying the plastic knife or blind, and think
this is an amazing idea!  Particularly if one has lots of problems with
creatures or something knocking stakes away from plants.   I've always used
and recommended the "map" idea, and I'm not sure if I'll start burying
markers as I seem to have a reliable system that's worked for years, but
just wanted to say the idea was neat.
Kitty