TB: Best After Spring

It is too early for TB. SDBs have started together with summer here. But I
think it is time to post my "Best After Spring" list. This spring gave us a
lot of surprises such as 5 F (-15C) in mid April and 14 F (-10C) in mid May.
So not all irises look fine now. The most promising are listed. They were
chosen from irises planted last year.

My Heroine (Baldwin'97)
Lemon Chess (Moores'96)
Jazzed Up (Schreiner'94)
Balancing Act (T.Johnson'03)
Confidante (Keppel'00)
Brasilian Holiday (Schreiner'97)
Pond Lily (EJones'95)
Prosperos Voyage (Hager'97)
Sierra Grande (Schreiner'92)
Passing Cloud (Hager'01)
Midnight Moonlight (Baumunk'00)
Fancy Stuff (Brown'01)
American Classic (Schreiner's'96 )
Fiery Temper (Keppel'01)
Daughter of Stars (Spoon'01)
Don't Touch (Black'03)
Vienna Waltz (Keppel'00)
Detroit City (Roberts'01)
Cinook Winds (T.Johnson'03 )

Certainly a lot of them are from "tried and true" category, but I'm very
pleased to see here several Keppel's things.

near Moscow, Russia
zone 3-4