Re: OT-BIO Christine & Mel

What a great idea for marking my flowers.  I really like it and will mark
all that I know.  I will also take up the suggestion of using Excel to map
my flower beds.

Any suggestions on how I could help identify some of the other varieties I
have?  Some I know are older varieties, in fact, probably most of them are.
There are so many out there, it's almost overwhelming for me. I don't have a
digital camera, but I do take pictures each year of my iris.

Christine