OT: Friday Night Chat

Austnet is having problems.  We will try to set up with Austnet as usual but
if not possible we will use Dalnet as a secondary.  Just change mIRC from an
Austnet server to any one of the Dalnet servers.  The room will be the same
#iris-l.  If you have any problems or questions please send me a note and I
will try to help.

Dana

Dana Brown
Director TBIS, ASI