HIST: pictures of historic iris, developing photos-JPEGs

Hi Christine,

1) You could start by looking at pictures of historics
at the HIPS site,
www.worldiris.com
select HIPS
select "quick fix photos"

2) Also see Rick Tasco's great pictures at
http://community.webshots.com/user/rickt103/1
Scroll/page down to get to the HISTORIC pics.
He and Roger run Superstition Iris.

3) You can get your regular camera pictures,
developed and get them scanned into JPEG format,
at either

Photoworks
http://www.photoworks.com/Info/Processing/Default.aspx

or
Snapfish
http://www.snapfish.com/helpsendingfilm/t_=0

You don't have to ID them all at once!  Also, there
are like a "top 100" that are the most common older
iris, likely quite a few of yours are in that list.

Did you plant them, or were they there before?

Gesine