Two comments.

First.  'Eleanor Roosevelt' just produced it's first second crop flower for
the season.  Only one flower on a small stalk, but due to the hail and
freeze that wiped out my IB's in April, it's probably the first fully
normal ER flower I've seen this year (can't remember, a few may have opened
before the freeze).

Also.  I commented on 'William A. Setchell' having put up an early rebloom
stalk from a new fan around the end of May (would have to look up the
date).  After doing some checking, I find that the clump was mislabelled
and was really 'Lent' A. Williamson'.  I'm not sure why, but those two seem
to get confused all the time (must be the "William" part of the name?).
The coloring is similar, but the flower size and form is quite different.
Anyway, still wondering (with the name changed now), if anyone has seen
this one rebloom?

Part of my confusion on the name was that I've seen a number of flowers of
William A. Setchell' entered in shows under the name 'Lent. A. Williamson',
and visa versa, the error was not caught, and I started second guessing
myself.  For now I'm going with which fits which written description, and
which I actually purchased under each name.

More confusion.

central NM
USDA Zone 7/8