Re: TB:Recommendations

In a message dated 6/13/04 4:58:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Autmirislvr@aol.com writes:

> What would you recommend?  Please list the top 5 irises you saw THIS spring
> .
> . . anywhere!  These are your favorites without consideration for
> introduction, introduction year, or hybridizer.

I saw lots of wonderful looking irises at the AIS and Median conventions, but
will stick to TBs that bloomed in our gardens.

PROUD TRADITION (Schreiners)
NEUTRON DANCE (Blyth's oldie but goodie)
STARRING (Keppel)
IDOL Ghio)
LOVER'S CONCERTO (Willott)
and, also, our 2005 introduction - VATICAN FLAG

Dorothy Willott in Northern Ohio