Re: HIST -- AIS Black List

Seems I saw a copy of the list in Roots, but I'd have to look up the date.
I think a collection of plants found only on that black list could actually
be quite a nice collection.  Also, it seems that (probably largely because
of the list) some of them are among the most sought after names now, at
least by odd people who like the old time (type) Irises.  Perhaps on the
list many are extinct, but I'll bet most of the missing are still growing