Re: TB: Autumn Tryst

  • Subject: [iris] Re: TB: Autumn Tryst
  • From: "Mary Swann-Young" <MryL1@msn.com>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 18:19:25 -0500
  • Seal-send-time: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 18:19:25 -0500

I'm zone 5, but not dry.... Noooo, not dry at all!

Autumn Tryst has been blooming and reblooming here for three years now.
Somewhat fragrant, which unfortunately attracts the potato beetles from far
and wide during rebloom.  Plicata markings more rosy pink than other
reblooming plicatas I have.  Average-size blooms are kind of shy on substance,
& not really increasing much.  Pod & pollen fertile here.

Anything else?

Mary Lou, near Indianapolis, Z5