HIST: black list

Dave, and others,
I agree that a collection of irises from the black list would be neat. Since Gerry Snyder posted a list, I have checked my catalogs and found none of them. Perhaps some will show up on the next HIPS sale list. Now I have a new "quest" to become obsessed with! Does anyone out there have any suggestions for possible sources? I'm newer at all this iris stuff, at least at the level of obsession it has become the last couple seasons, so welcome any and all suggestions.

Carole Taber
Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
Zone 4/5