Re: HIST -- AIS Black List/ and catalog immortality

Gesine must think irisarians are immortal - that 70 years of saving catalogs
to be valuable to us!  Maybe the young ones of you!  -- Maybe I can go back 30
yeas, anyone interested  in those?  I believe the HIPS library?  If I can
find time and the "git-up-and-git" energy to send them -- I'm trying, have been
trying for several years, to find "homes" for lots of stuff and stuff that I
have, before my children will wonder just what to do with it! !   Rosalie nr
Baltimore, USA zone 7, and the coolest, so far,  and wettest June I remember!