TB: Bloomin Fool

Clem, the name of the iris is BLOOMIN FOOL.  Sadly, I think I have lost
it.  I attempted to move it to the 'corn rows' where I could keep the
weeds under control, and it apparently didn't survive.  It was one of my
most reliable older irises.  Whatever weather cycle we were in before I
moved it seemed to suit it better, or perhaps it prefered some shade.

Sorry, but I don't know a source.  I bought it years ago from Rancho de
la Flor de Lis, no longer in business.

<Linda    in the iris photo archives 5/19/2001
you posted a picture titled bloomin' fool
could you tell me what the name if the iris
might be
would happened to have any extra increases of it

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8