HYB: umbratas, Dominion?

Neil, looking at photos in my collection of Schreiner's catalogs as well
as digital photos, I can see what you've been saying about the layering
of color in "umbratas".  The dark pigment on the falls is quite
conspicuously layered on top of the falls - it shows in the occasional
bud in photos as well as the underside of 'normal' shaped falls (can't
see it on photos of ones with horizontal falls).

You mentioned DOMINION - I can't tell from the photo on Mike's HIPS site
whether or not the dark layer on the falls is only on the surface of the
falls.  Like some of the other really dark flower photos I looked at,
it's hard to tell whether the dark pigment is on both sides or if it's
just so dark that it shows through as an 'umbral' shadow on the opposite

Anybody know, have a better photo, or have DOMINION in bloom right now
to go look?

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8