Re: Halo Everybody

I chose Halo Everybody as my favorite this year.

I gave a piece of it to my sister and her husband planted it, covered the
Rhizome with wood chips and planted it way to deep.  When I was out there
before my Iris were blooming, guess what, here was Halo Everybody, standing
tall and HUGE.  Twice the diameter of mine in the garden.  She had six bloom
stalks and every one was huge.  Not fair!

If any of us had done this type of planting we would have lost the Rhizome.

Char, New Berlin, WI