Re: Re: TB: Autumn Tryst

>I wondered how it behaved for other folks.

AUTUMN TRYST hates it here, but not quite enough to die altogether.  I've
been growing it for 4-5 yrs with nary a bloom and barely any increase.  I
hate to give it up until I've had a chance to see and photograph its
bloom, but it's really working my nerves.

BTW, BEVERLY SILLS has an identical track record here so far, but after
renovating the beds last year, I *finally* have bloomstalks coming on two
of the divisions I replanted.

Laurie

laurief@paulbunyan.net
http://www.geocities.com/lfandjg/