Re: Re: TB: Recommendations (One Desire)

Here are a few links to photos of 'One Desire'.  Hard to really do it
justice.  'One Desire' is old and has an old fashioned form, not much in
the way of ruffling, but I think it is one of the best pinks anyway (of
those I've seen).  There was a very good photo of it posted to Iris-Photos
last year, so that should be available in the archives too.  I have seen
other photos of it in on-line catalogs too, but don't remember which ones.
I couldn't find these by doing a quick on line search, but they are there.
Of the older pinks, it has the best color of any I've seen.  There are more
modern ones with color just as good and with the ruffles, but the ones I've
tried (admittedly not many) didn't last long; not growing well, and tending
to bloom out or rot out.  I've got a nice BB pink that is a strong grower
and flowers well, is more modern in form, but I don't know the name.