Re: HIST: black list

As for possible sources for "Black List" Iris, I would go to those selling
Historics (older than 30 years).  There are a number of businesses.  I am
probably missing several good sources here, but these come to mind.  I have
not checked their lists for these, but I know that some of them are listed.
Some (many?) may be impossible to find.

Argyle Acres
Blue Cloud Iris
Iris City Gardens
Iris Colorado
Malevil Iris Gardens
Nicholson's Woodland Iris Garden
Riverview Iris Gardens
Winterberry Gardens

Also, if you're a member HIPS has an annual sale (which I hope I haven't
missed out on this year, because I lost my copy of 'Roots' and just now
found it again - uhg!).

There are sources outside the country, but I have not dealt with any yet.
With the latest set of regulations on importing plants to the US, many
foreign businesses have quit shipping here entirely - it's not worth the
trouble.  It's a bit of trouble to be the importer too!

Dave