Re: CULT: Variegated foliage

>What's the experience out there with variegated foliage iris?

I'm on my third attempt with 'Zebra', and this is the first time it's
managed to survive its first winter here.  It's also the first time we've
had decent snowfall over winter in a number of years.  The plant that
survived looks very weak compared to the all-green TBs surrounding it,
but at least it's still alive.  It'll be interesting to see if it'll
acclimate and grow decently here over time, but I'm not holding my breath.

Laurie

laurief@paulbunyan.net
http://www.geocities.com/lfandjg/
USDA zone 3b, AHS zone 4 - northern MN