HYB: ?bicolor/amoena yellows/pinks

Moving on from genetic/phenotypic "umbratas", where we were talking
about expression/inheritance of anthocyanin 'spots'....

Bill, Neil, how do the color patterns of white standards with pink,
yellow, or orange express themselves in terms of which layer of the
petal the pigments are in?  Once again, I have mostly missed looking at
how these are put together while I had the chance, and I can't tell from
the photos I've looked at.  And I have no experience with hybridizing
these so far.

One I did look at, CRAZY FOR YOU, did have the pink stripes on the falls
only on the surface (I think).  And I think CHAMPAGNE ELEGANCE might
have been that way also.  Are the pink/yellow/orange pigments in
bicolors layered the same was as the anthocyanins in umbratas?  Or are
some colored on both sides of the falls, or all the way through?  Or
patterned differently on the upper and lower sides?  In other words, is
there one pattern fits all for the pinks/yellows or are there two (or
more) as for the blue amoenas?

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8