Re: Re: HIST: black list (sources)

After I sent the message yesterday, I remembered Superstition and thought
"how could I have forgotten them!".  They have a good selection.  They have
a nice set of photos on line now too.  There are a number of photos of
Historics there that I'd never seen before (neither as plants nor as
photos).  These can be found at
<http://community.webshots.com/user/rickt103> .  I don't have much
experience with Bluebird Haven yet - need to check them out myself.
Another I forgot was Snowpeak Iris and Daylilies, who carry a fair number
of old cultivars scattered through their catalog (not separated out, but
all marked as "historic").

Dave