From: <DWiris@aol.com>
To: <iris@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2004 6:52 PM
Subject: Re: [iris] CULT: Variegated foliage

: In a message dated 6/16/04 10:13:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
: victoria@cnx.net writes:
: > None of the potted ones offered for sale look to have had any blooms
: > and although I was more interested in them for foliage I had thought
: > might be fairly hardy
: Hi Moira,
: I would be suspicious of potted variegated irises being sold by nurseries.