SDB: Chuck Chapman Introductions

(Cross post with iris-photos)

A list of Chuck Chapman's 2004 introductions may be found at ...

http://members.rogers.com/rog_ives/Chapman04.htm

Chuck has allowed me to create a simple webpage to allow people to see his new offerings, along with their descriptions due to the unusual problems he has had this year getting his catalogue out. The printer put his job aside while they were printing ballots for the Canadian federal election being held on June 28th. The borer didn't help either.

You cannot place orders from this site and you cannot access it other than through the direct link shown above. You can use the links to access the CIS home page and the CIS Silent Auction (only members may bids). I make no representations regarding quality, price, or expertise re webpage development. Jeeze, I feel like Caesar's Wife here, when I should be going on about 'Caesar's Brother'. :-)

Regards,

Sandy Ives in Ottawa