Re: CULT: Rebloom -- Wearing Rubies

J. Griffin Crump wrote:

I have several plants from Tempo Two which have been sitting in pots for
several weeks becoming acclimatized, and I thought I would set them out this
week.  To my surprise, however, a bloomstalk has appeared on WEARING RUBIES.
I wonder if it has rebloomed for anyone, or may this just be a fluke resulting
from its transfer to the "wrong" side of the world?   --  Griff

zone 7 in Virginia

The first order I followed Barry's advise. He said that when Keith was at Stockton Iris he put them in the "lath" house. I put them in a dark corner of the shop and everything went well. The second order went into pots but on the north side of the house. Like yours all but 1 bloomed by June!

I really hope the AIS reprints Barry's parody of the expierence of an iris traveling overseas that appeared in the TBIS magazine!

Mr Blyth and Mr Keppel did avow that the ants that arrived in our orders were U.S. Citizens and not illegal immigrants! :-)

Cathy Campi, Stockton Ca.