Re:HYB: storing pollen (was rebloom..)

If you're storing the frozen pollen with a desiccant capsule in the
container, it should last more than that! The biggest culprit of lost
viability is moisture.

I've gotten some nice pods from pollen that's as old as 2 years. Though I
try to work quickly and get the container back to the freezer ASAP, a
container will be pulled out for use half a dozen or more times over the
course of a season.

Skip & Christy Hensler
Newport, WA