OT-CHAT: humidity (was HYB: storing pollen

Pretty much - only the drops are too small to hit the ground <g>.  Early
in the morning, it's like an aerosol as the dew is forming.  Once the
sun is up, the humidity sometimes drops to 70 or 80%.

But once it really gets hot (upper 80s or 90sF with the wind from the
southwest, out of the Gulf of Mexico), the dew point can easily be above
70oF - anything colder than that will sweat (moisture will condense).
Running the AC to keep temps below 80 plus a free-standing dehumidifier,
I can barely get it down to 60% indoors this time of year, dumping out 5
to 10 gallons of water from the dehumidifier every 24 hrs.  (100+ yr old
marginally modernized frame farm house)  And it often is like that
during the latter part of TB season when I'm making crosses.  Or at
least dewpoints in the upper 60s.

<I keep forgetting that near 0 humidity isn't typical for everyone.
100% humidity........ Isn't that like rain? :-)  Christy>

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8