Re: HYB:pod:deer story

In a message dated 6/23/2004 10:59:06 PM Central Standard Time,
DWiris@aol.com writes:

> the low growing plants were eaten by rabbits and taller
> veggies were eaten by deer

My neighbor says the rabbits are getting the lower growing stuff here, too. I
usually find the tops nipped out of plants the deer have visited.  The deer
got the blame for the cucs because I found a new hoof print right beside it.
Of course, the rabbits don't leave tracks.  Could be the deer is being falsely

Either way, most of the stuff I've researched says it works for both.

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: