Re: HYB:stem in a potato. was Re: CULT: Stalk/pod rot (was Rebloom -- Wearing Rubies)

I find this fascinating too.  I would have never thought of it myself, but
it makes perfect sense.  Sounds like one of those old-time things my
Grandmother would have done, and something that she might have learned from
her Grandmother.  Back to basics.

Dave