  From: J. Griffin Crump
  To: iris@hort.net
  Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2004 2:25 PM
  Subject: [iris] CULT: Rebloom -- Wearing Rubies

  I have several plants from Tempo Two which have been sitting in pots for
  several weeks becoming acclimatized, and I thought I would set them out
this
  week.  To my surprise, however, a bloomstalk has appeared on WEARING
RUBIES.
  I wonder if it has rebloomed for anyone, or may this just be a fluke
resulting
  from its transfer to the "wrong" side of the world?   --  Griff

  zone 7 in Virginia