REB: Recurring Glory

    This isn't exactly rebloom, but I guess it fits this category best.  At
least a week after the last TB faded, and the last spuria is fading today,
here's a new bloom on Sutton's RECURRING GLORY.  This is the 2nd year for this
plant, which bloomed along with the other TBs earlier and seemed to be all
through.  When we went through the iris beds cutting all the spent bloom
stalks, lo and behold, this glory is, indeed, recurring.  The stalk is bent
and misshapen--we had several like this, also with misformed flowers, this
year--but it's a gorgeous bloom.  We'll take it just the way it is!!

Arnold & Carol Koekkoek
38 7th Street, NE
Sioux Center, IA 51250
e-mail  koekkoek@mtcnet.net