Re: HYB: Substance

Here's my two cents on substance for this year:

Princess Bride
Paris Fashion
Temple of Time
First Wave
Man About Town

of course Waxen Image too, but it has proven to be
stubbornly infertile, and since I have the same bent as
Betty, I stop thinking about anything I can't use to make
a 'better' iris.

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

thinking HYB and Substance should always go hand in
hand  : )

Good People. Great Causes. Get Connected on Care2 Connect: