Re: CULT: question - best in pots?

Thanks Annette (and Griff). I just remembered that Mark Cook (originally
from Kentucky) was growing rebloomers in pots in Florida & used to post
which cultivars had been successful for him.  I will check to see if I
can get more ideas from the archives.

I'm in southern east Tennessee, sort of zone 7-ish.  Average winter
temperatures have been much milder the last decade compared to the first
20 yrs I lived here.

About 8 inches of rain this past week - not exactly the best digging
weather, but great for pulling weeds.

<I'd bet on Baby Blessed or Belvi Queen or Queen Dorothy or Feedback.
  zone are you? Annette Milch  (Lexington, Kentucky)>
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8