TB: Easy Living - Tempo Two, iris torture

The posts about blooms on this year's plants from Tempo Two sent me out
to hunt through the rows to see how my 6 new ones were doing (the only
plants not to make it onto my row maps!).  Since Barry Blyth says their
soil is sandy, I planted them all out in the gravel rows rather than in
the "rebloomer" rows, which are more clay loam.  Or so I thought.

I just found EASY LIVING in the rebloomer rows, with the mother rhizome
buried under about two inches of mud, looking happy & healthy.  It is
planted next to a section of row of some of my tough as nails seedlings,
and looks just as good.  This is one BB says is slow growing, so I had
hopes it would be tough here.  Way too soon to tell for sure, but looks
good so far!  A good name...certainly not easy dying.

No stalks forming on anything yet, but a few look like they are thinking
about it.

WEARING RUBIES was new last summer, made good pollen this spring, set a
pod, and is bloomed out, unless it gets busy this fall making some
increase.
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8