Re: RE: HYB: Substance

In a message dated 6/26/2004 1:05:39 PM Central Standard Time,
lmann@volfirst.net writes:

> Glad you asked this one Betty

It came up in connection with rebloomers.  I think Robin brought it up but I
can't be sure . . . Swiss Cheese for a memory some times.  Got me to thinking.

Thought I remembered that Cabbage Patch Girl was famous for leathery
substance.  Figured I might expand the scavenger hunt!  LOL!

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: