Re: Leaf spot

Dear Lynn,
     Richard Ernst of Cooley's Gardens wrote a good article in Tall Talk
about various diseases of bearded irises, and the article is available on
line at the Tall Bearded Iris Society's web page, www.tbisonline.com.  At
this site, go to the link of "Tall Talk Information" below the bulletin
photo, and his selected article is listed at the top.  Fungal leaf spot is
discussed towards the end of his article.   I hope this helps.
Kitty Loberg
Northern California