Substance - Pod set

Got to put in my 2 cents worth.  An iris that I love (Planned Treasure) is an
example of poor substance in my part of the world (hot as he double
toothpick).  Some years it is beautiful but if it gets hot early the bloom just seems
to melt.
I got seeds on Road Song, Copatonic, Deep Throat, Round Tuit, Gina the Gypsy,
Dover Beach and Burst.  Everything else succumbed to rot either early or
later.  Just as well as this is about all I can handle.  Also got seeds on my PC
iris.  Every year I set pods on Electric Surge, my favorite, but this year I
started out with about 10 pods and ended up with none.
Barbara Null
Tyler, TX