Re: OT-BIO: iris yellow spot virus

That link did not work for me, but using their search engine found the article.

Interesting article, but it seems to have a contradiction. I one paragraph it says the virus does not affect the "bulb" and does not move into the bulb. In a subsequent paragraph it says that the virus will overwinter in a iris bulb. So I wonder how it gets there?

John (who hasn't seen this disease in our garden)