Re: Re:HYB: Bud Count Question

I too have run into such people, and for the love of iris, I allow myself to
not need to change their minds and be right.  Such an endeavor is just a
lesson in frustration and the joy of the iris show gets compromised when there
is arguing going on.  Of course, I have not had to be an official judge yet.
When that happens, I will have to state my objections in an "official" form
and call it like it is. Doesn't matter if another judge happens to be one of
"those people" because there is usually 3 judges on a panel.

Patrick Orr
Phoenix, AZ  Zone 9

There's a type of person I run into both inside and outside either Iris or
Church gatherings or processes that I have begun to refer to as "People who
know more than God."

It is impossible to disagree pleasantly with such people. They are *right*
with a vengeance, and all I can do is sigh and leave their settling their
issues with the Most High who is the one who does have the authority.  All I
know is "'Tain't up to me."

Neil Mogensen  z 7  Reg 4  western NC mountains

To sign-off this list, send email to
majordomo@hort.net<mailto:majordomo@hort.net> with the