Winter damage

We had a nasty winter for iris. Seventy five one day and 36 hours later it
was  5 above. Warm, hot for awhile then a week of cold and wet weather.No  snow
cover.  I guesstimate 75 % of the bearded iris heaved up. I  pushed them down
 and reset as I could. The next week or so they are back  up. Some I placed
rocks on the rhizomes, but I'd need a ton  rock.
This spring I reset iris that had heaved. Fertilized with 10,10,10 and
placed merit for borers. Most  responded to the fertilizer.  However  so many weree
reduced to one small rhizome.
What damage would I be dousing if I gave all the bearded a watering with
reduced Miracle Grow. One  1/2 TBS per  gallon.
Al Bullock
Northern Virginia Z7
PS I can spell I just can't see too well. Cataract surgery!  ;>)