Re: HYB: goals (was most fun crosses)

In a message dated 6/1/2005 9:41:34 A.M. Central Standard Time,
lmann@volfirst.net writes:

I think  I know Betty's - rebloom in every color of the  rainbow.

Speaking of rainbows . . . I really mixed them up this year!  A  good take
with 2 pods=Repeat seedling:1709-1RE:(Visiting Royalty x Summer  Radiance) X
1504-1: 0626-1re (Gallant Moment x Feedback) x Tara's Choice)
Pod parent has a strong stalk with good branching and bloomed thru July on
maiden bloom. Despite the repeat stalks I had a lot to plant when I brought  it
home from Jim's.  It's old gold with darker shoulders.  Pollen  parent has
wide form.  Dreaming is half the fun!  Anyone care to  venture a guess???
Betty W. in  South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: