Re: CULT: Divide TBs now?

George,  I divide when it is convenient for ME -- like babies, irises are
tough and will, with care of course, survive however you do it!  I've even
transplanted while blooming, but that is difficult to  keep the stalk up and I'd not
recommend it except in  unusual, unavoidable circumstances!.
 I remember Ben Hager saying that either do it right away so they can get
established for  multipling (increasing) !  or wait  6 weeks until they have
multiplied!   The choice is up for grabs!  This is assuming they are planted  soon
after digging.   Rosalie nr Baltimore,MD,USA   zone 7 where we have had a
month of too much rain all at once, and nice cool temperature which have helped
hold the iris bloom longer than usual -- ryfigge@aol.com,