Re: HYB: most fun crosses..

The following are crosses that have me excited.  I am really excited
about most of my crosses but these are definitely ones of particular
interest:

Brownheart x Sugar Maple
Flirting x Tingle
African Wine x Cat's Eye (no pod..but maybe next year.)
Symphony of Light x Country Diary (I have had a lot of luck using CD as
a parent.  Others?  It appears to work well both ways.)
Snow Spoon x Heart of Africa
Canadian Streaker x Zebra Bluez (ZB has really done well in its first
year here.)
Zebra Bluez x Edge of Eden
Avalon Sunset x Conjuration
Before the Storm x Kitty Kay
Flounced Marvel x W.R. Dykes (W.R. Dykes is so much fun.  It had six
stalks and about 20 total buds this year.  I was truly amazed for a one
year plant.)

Happy irising!

Botanically,

Kelly D. Norris