HYB: tags & bug repellant

From WalMart - they always seem to be sold out during bloom season, so I
stockpile them at other times of year.  They come in a box of 100: 50
green, 50 orange.

They hold up to the elements a lot better than white tags.  If I use the
white ones, I put a strip of Scotch tape over the writing, which holds
it together thru the season.

The empty plastic containers are just the right size to hold two of
those spiral wrist band citronella bug repellant things, which are the
only thing I've found that actually work to keep the deer flies from
biting.  I keep them sealed in the plastic tag box in my pollen daubing
kit, put them on at first sign of buzzing biters.

offlist question:
<Where did you get your Orange tags?>

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8