HYB:Total Recall

Anyone made any crosses with Total Recall?  If so, what have you  bloomed
from it?

Does it give rebloom to it's children?

Set two pods on it this year with pollen from two of my earliest  reblooming
seedlings.   ONE is the plicata 1510-1RE.  (on  website)

I got TR by accident and last fall was the first time I'd seem it  bloom.
Although it has characteristics I don't like, strength, height, bud  count, etc.
were hard to resist.  Have no clue what to expect.

Anyone have insight???

Betty W. in  South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: